T.2 Creating Customized Reports
STAAD.Pro offers extensive report generation facilities.
Items which can be incorporated into such reports include input information, numerical results, steel design results, etc. You can choose from among a select set of load cases, mode shapes, structural elements, etc. You can also include any picture of the screen taken using the Take Picture tool. Other customizable parameters include the font size, title block, headers, footers, etc.
- Open the Report Setup:
Add model Output to the report:
- Select Output from the drop-down list. The Available list displays output items.
- Double-click Node Displacement Summary in the Available list. This item is added to the Selected list.
- Double-click Beam Max Moments in the Available list. This item is added to the Selected list.
- Select Pictures from the drop-down list. The Available list displays the picture captured earlier in the tutorial.
- Double-click Picture 1. This item is added to the Selected list.
- Select the load cases to include in the report as well as how to order the results:
- (Optional) Select the Picture Album
Customize the title block of your report with your organization's
- Select the Name and Logo tab.
- Click in the empty text field and type the name and address of your organization.
- (Optional) Click File Graphic
- Click Font in the Text group. The Font dialog opens. You can select any Windows font, style, and size. Click OK when done.
- Click OK.
- Select the File ribbon tab and then select .
- Click Close.