I. To create an archive
To create an archive file for a STAAD project, use the following procedure.
- Select the Archive tab on the Start page.
- Select the File Name of the STAAD input file you want to archive. Click Browse to navigate to the file using a Windows open dialog.
- Type the File Name of the archive file.
- (Optional) Select a Location where you want the archive file created. The default location is the same folder containing the STAAD input file.
- (Optional) Select the files associated with the input file you want included in the archive. All files are selected by default.
- Click Create.