M. To manually specify connections between piping supports and the structure
- Select the Supports page in the Piping workflow. The Pipe Supports table opens.
- Select the row of the Pipe Support Node you wish to connect to the structure.
- Select if the support is Connected To either a Node or Beam.
- Press <Tab>.
- Type the connecting Beam or Node number in the Structure Entity cell for the Pipe Node. The connection association is shown as a dashed, red line in the view window.
- Press <Tab> to update the model.
- (Optional) (For Beam supports) Specify a distance along the beam, from the start node, to the connection point and then press <Tab>.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 7 to connect as many supports as needed.