T.2 User-defined concrete material
DEFINE MATERIAL START ISOTROPIC CONCRETE-LTW E 22 POISSON 0.17 DENSITY 1.9e-008 TYPE CONCRETE STRENGTH RY 1 RT 1 FCU 0.025 END DEFINE MATERIAL
- Select the Materials page in the Analytical Modeling page control bar.
- In the Material - Whole Structure dialog Isotropic tab, click Create.
Input the required, user-defined material values for a lightweight
- Type CONCRETE-LTW in the Title field.
- Type 22 in the Young's Modulus (E) field.
- Type 0.17 in the Poisson's Ratio (nu) field.
- Type 1.9e-008 in the Density field.
- Select CONCRETE from Type of Material drop-down list.
- Type 0.025 in the Compressive strength (Fcu) field.
Leave the remaining property fields as zero for this tutorial exercise. The shear modulus is calculated based on E and Poisson's ratio and the thermal coefficient and critical damping default to zero. Refer to the TR.26.1 Define Material for details.Tip: The material definition can be edited later by selecting the material in the isotropic materials list and clicking Edit.The new material is added to the Material table and the list of isotropic materials.