M. To generate loads on the roadway
- On the Bridge Deck ribbon tab, select the tool in the Loading group. The Load Generator Parameters dialog opens.
- On the General tab, select the appropriate Design Code. The <code> tab updates to reflect this selection.
- Select the appropriate Limit State.
- Select the <code> tab.
- Make the code-specific selections for vehicles, road conditions, multiple presence factors, and impact factors.
- Select the Node Displacements, Support Reactions, Beam End Forces, or Plate Center Stress tab.
- Specify a structural object number, direction of action, and sign of effect.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 as many times as needed.
- Click OK. The program analyzes the deck to obtain the critical load positions for the specified action.
A summary of the analysis is opened in your default text editor (e.g., Notepad). The file (named filename_deckx.out) is saved in the same location as the input file. Close the text editor once you have completed reviewing this file.