M. To create a new composite deck from perimeter beams
Composite Deck Layout tool in the
Composite Deck group on the
Geometry ribbon tab.
The Composite Deck dialog opens.
Select the perimeter beams:
- Select the Clicking on Nodes option.
- Click Create New Deck. The mouse pointer changes to the Add Composite Deck cursor ().
- Click on the end nodes defining the corners of the perimeter beam area.
- Click on the first node a second time to close the decking area.
- Type a New Composite Deck Name and then click OK.
The deck name is added to the list of composite decks with all the perimeter and interior beams listed.