T.1 Specifying post-analysis print commands
Once an analysis has been completed, the program can then provide results of the analysis in the output. In particular, you will request member end forces and support reactions written to the output file.
PRINT MEMBER FORCES ALL PRINT SUPPORT REACTION LIST 1 4
- Select all the beam members by one of the following methods:
Analysis and Design ribbon tab, select the
Post-Analysis Commands tool in the
Analysis Data group.
- On the Post Analysis Print - Whole Structure dialog, click Define Commands. The Analysis/Print Commands dialog opens.
- Add the member forces results to the output:
Select ribbon tab, select the
Supports tool in the
The supported nodes (nodes 1 and 4) are both selected.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to open the Analysis/Print Commands dialog for the post-print commands.
- Add the support reactions to the output: