D4.B.10 Tabulated Results of Steel Design
Results of code checking and member selection are presented in a tabular format. The term CRITICAL COND refers to the section of the CAN/CSA-S16-01 specification which governed the design.
If the TRACK parameter is set to 1.0, factored member resistances will be printed. Following is a description of some of the items printed.
- Factored compressive resistance
- Factored tensile resistance
- Factored shear resistance
- Factored moment resistance (about z-axis)
- Factored moment resistance (about y-axis)
Further details can be obtained by setting TRACK to 2.0.