M. To insert custom text in a view
To add custom text to the view window and, subsequently, pictures taken for reports, use the following procedure.
The text can serve as comments or titles to pictures and result diagrams. The added text can be plotted too.
- Select the Insert Text tool in the Display group on the Utilities ribbon tab. The mouse pointer changes to the text cursor ().
- Click in the view window where you want to insert the text. The Write Text to Insert dialog opens.
- (Optional) Click Font to set the type display.
- Type the text into the text field and then click OK.
To modify previously inserted text:
- Select the Text Cursor tool in the Selection group on the Geometry, Results, or Member Design ribbon tabs.
- Double-click on the text you want to modify. An edit dialog opens with the existing text.
- Make changes and then click OK.
- Click-and-hold the left mouse button on the text to move it to another location in the view window.
- (Optional) To delete previously inserted text: