ProjectWise Datasource Configuration Dialog
Lets the administrator configure a ProjectWise datasource to integrate with Promis.e .
Accessed from the Backstage:
- Allow user to change project permissions
- Allow user to create projects and to upgrade folders to projects
- Allow user to change project types and project properties
- Allow user to delete projects
- For the project administrator to be able to configure the datasource, he must have a version of ProjectWise Administrator installed on his machine with full administrative rights.
When you select the Configure button, the following dialog appears:
Here, the Administrator of the ProjectWise datasource must log in. After the administrator logs in, the toggles in the Configure section of the dialog will become enabled if the item is able to be configured. If the toggle does not become enabled, then the item is already configured in the datasource and does not need to be configured again.
Configure a Managed WorkSpace
For details on how to configure a Managed WorkSpace for Promis.e , refer to the Promis.e CONNECT Edition Setup Guide - ProjectWise Managed WorkSpace Configuration available on the docs.bentley.com.