|| The time or frame number to begin using the saved view.
|| Sets the path used when transitioning to the saved view.
- Linear — Transition is in a straight line.
- Spline — Transition is in a curve, which generally results in a smoother result.
|| Sets how speed varies during the transition to the saved view.
- Constant — The transition to the next saved view is at a constant velocity.
- Accelerate — The transition to the next saved view starts at zero velocity and moves with constant acceleration, as if it is initially at rest and is acted on by a constant force.
- Decelerate — The transition to the next saved view starts with a velocity that declines to zero, as if it is initially moving and is acted on by a constant opposing force.
- Accelerate-Decelerate — Combines the Accelerate and Decelerate options. The transition start at rest, accelerates until halfway to the next saved view, and then decelerates to rest by the next saved view.
- Infinite — The transition from one saved view to the next is instantaneous.
- Custom — Used when you edit a velocity curve through the Velocity Graph of the Animation Producer dialog.
|| Displays the Name and Description of available saved views.
|| Adds the script entry to the list box of the Animation Producer dialog.