To Connect to an Oracle Database from the Product Properties Dialog
- Right-click the product icon and from the menu that appears, choose Properties.
- In the Properties dialog, select the Shortcut tab.
At the end of the Target field, key in -wdoracle.
The Target field should now look something like this, depending on where you installed your product:
- Click Apply to save the changes and close the dialog.
- Start Promis.e by double-clicking its icon.
- In the Key-in window, key in DB =<user_name>/<password>@<database_alias>.