To Create a Spot Light Source
- Select the Place Light tool.
Click the Spot Light icon.
The Spot Light source cell appears, attached to the pointer.
- (Optional) From the Preset option menu, choose a light.
- (Optional) In the Name field, enter a name for the light.
- Change settings as required.
Enter a data point to position the light source.
The light source cell is placed and the pointer now controls the positioning of the target points. Cones are displayed, in the current view display mode, to show the spread of the spotlight and its color. In Smooth display mode, the cones are transparent.
- Enter a data point to define the direction of the light source.