To Set Up Grid Units
- Open the Design File Settings dialog ( ).
In the Category list box, select Grid.
Controls for adjusting grid unit settings are displayed.
- In the Grid Master field, enter the distance (in Working units) between points in the grid.
- In the Grid Reference field, enter the maximum number of reference lines desired between grid references.
- From the Grid Configuration option menu, select an option.
In the Grid Aspect field, type the ratio of the distance between the grid points along the design x-axis and the distance between grid points along the y-axis.
In the Isometric configuration, this ratio is fixed.
- From the Orientation option menu, select ACS, Top, or View (plus, in 3D, Front and Right).
- Click OK.