To Script Changes to a General Rendering Setting
- Select the Animate General Settings tool ( ).
- In the Frame Number field, type the frame number.
- From the Interpolation option menu, choose the interpolation method — Linear or Spline — for the transition to the new setting value.
- From the Velocity option menu, choose the velocity type — Constant, Accelerate, Decelerate, Accelerate-Decelerate, or Infinite — for the transition to the new setting value.
- From the Setting menu, choose the setting to animate.
- Use the control(s) below the Setting option menu to specify the setting value (or to select the background file to which a value applies).
Accept the settings with a data point.
The new script entry is entered in the Animation Producer dialog list.