Contains tools used to:
- Access the References dialog.
- Attach referenced models to the active model.
- Control the positioning, scaling, clipping, and orientation of attached referenced models.
- Detach referenced models from the active model.
- Reload the references
- Set reference presentation
These tools can also be selected in these ways:
- From the icons on the References dialog.
- From the Tools menu in the References dialog. The controls in the References dialog are used to adjust reference settings as well.
All tools in a toolbox are not always visible by default. To see all tools, right-click in the toolbox and select Show All from the menu.
|To||Select in the Reference toolbox|
| Manage reference attachments using the References dialog.
The References tool is also found on the Primary Tools toolbox.
|Attach a model (reference) to the active model.||Attach Reference|
|Change a reference clipping boundary.||Set Reference Clip Boundary|
|Mask (cover) part of a reference that is inside the clipping boundary.||Set Reference Clip Mask|
|Selectively delete a reference's clipping mask(s).||Delete Reference Clip|
|Set the back clipping plane for a 3D reference.||Set Reference Back Clip Plane|
|Set the front clipping plane for a 3D reference.||Set Reference Front Clip Plane|
|Reread and redraw a reference to see recent changes made to it.||Reload Reference|
|Move a reference.||Move Reference|
|Copy a reference.||Copy References|
|Scale a reference.||Scale References|
|Rotate a reference.||Rotate Reference|
|Mirror a reference about a horizontal or vertical axis.||Mirror Reference|
|Copy a reference, then attach a view of the reference by folding it about an orthogonal axis or a line defined by two points.||Copy Reference by Folding|
|Sets the rendering mode of the reference.||Set Reference Presentation|
|Detach a reference from the active model.||Detach Reference|
|Update reference elements in a view.||Use the REFERENCE UPDATE key-in.|