To Publish a Package with "Everyone" Protection
The Publish i-model(s) dialog opens.
- Turn on Create a single package.
- (Optional) Type a different name for the packaged file.
- (Optional) Click the Browse to specify a different output location for the i-model, select a location, and click OK.
- Select Everyone from the Protection list.
- Select the Rights that you want to apply to the output files.
- (Optional) Type an expiration date.
- (Optional) Turn on Remove intermediate files.
A package is created with an .i.dgn extension in the specified output folder.