To Create a Text Favorite
Make sure you are in a .dgnlib file that is located at a path defined in the MS_DGNLIBLIST_TEXTFAVORITES configuration variable.
- Select the Place Text tool. The Text Editor window opens.
- In the Text Editor window, enter the text that you want to save as a text favorite.
- Select the text.
- Right-click the selected text and choose Save Text Favorite. The text appears in a window below the Insert Favorite icon.
- (Optional) Prefix the category of text favorite followed by a colon.
- Enter a data point in the window. The text favorite is saved as a favorite and can be reused in your dgn file.