To Create a Page Macro
Create a new
blank page, then enter the desired text and dividing lines.
Note: Current functionality detects the bottom of the macro by looking for the extents of vertical lines included in the macro. Using a vertical line to mark the bottom of each macro prevents the overlapping on the generated graphical parts list. Using a horizontal line to mark the bottom of the macro (with no vertical lines) does not prevent overlapping.
- Select Create Macro from the Manage Ribbon > Catalog Group to display the Create Macro dialog.
- Enter an appropriate Name for the macro.
- Use the Pick Point button to select a Base Point at the upper left corner of the macro.
- Click the Select Objects button and select the items to include in the macro.
- Select OK to save the macro.