To Create an Attribute Table in the Database
- Open the Database Setup (MSCATALOG) dialog ( split button).
From the dialog's Table menu, choose Create.
The Create Table dialog opens.
- In the Table Name field, key in the name of the table.
Click the Insert button.
The Insert Column dialog opens.
- In the Column field, key in the name of the first column.
- From the Type option menu, choose the column's data type — Character, Integer, Real, or Date.
Do one of the following:
If Type is Real, key in the total number of digits in the Width field and the number of digits after the decimal point in the Decimal field.
- Click the OK button to return to the Create Table dialog.
- For each additional column, repeat steps 4-8. (To edit or delete a previously defined column, use the Edit and Delete buttons.)
- Click the OK button.