To Define an ACS in a 2D Model by Typing the Origin
- Open the Auxiliary Coordinates dialog ( dialog launcher).
In the icon bar, click the Create a New ACS icon.
A list box entry for the new ACS appears in the list box. The Name column of the entry is highlighted for editing.
- (Optional) In the Name column, type a name for the ACS.
- Click the Origin X column, and type the X coordinate of the ACS origin.
- Click the Origin Y column, and type the Y coordinate of the ACS origin.
- Click the Type column, and select Rectangular from the pop-up menu.
- (Optional) Click the Description column and type a description for the ACS.