Creating Table Seeds
You can define a table seed and use it while placing a table in your model. A table seed can contain properties, formatting, and style settings that are inherited by the table.
Rules for creating table seeds:
- A table seed can be defined in a .dgnlib file that is located at a path defined in the MS_DGNLIBLIST configuration variable.
- The name of the table seed is the name of the model in which it is created.
- A table seed is valid if it contains only one element and that element is a table.
- If you want to add text to any cells in the table, double-click the cell to open the Text Editor window and then enter the desired text. With this method, the text becomes part of the table element and is not treated as a separate element.
- The first body cell in each column acts as a seed for the rest of the cells in the respective column.