To Select an Icon for a Task or Workflow
- In the Customize dialog ( ) on the Tools tab, expand the Tasks tab.
Expand the User Tasks section and expand the open DGN library.
Select the task or workflow for which you want to select an icon.
If the task's properties are not visible in the Properties pane, click the downward pointing arrow on the right side of the Tool Container tab.
- (Optional) If the task's Icon property is not visible, right-click the Tool Container tab and select Add Icon.
Click the button to the right of the image of the icon on the Tool
The Define Icon for Tool dialog opens.
- From the Look for icons in list box, select the source of the icon.
- (Optional) If you chose Import Selected Icons or Import Selected Bitmaps from the list box, click Browse, navigate to the source of the icon, select it, click Open, and skip to step 10.
- (Optional) If you chose Current Design File or Applications from the list box, expand the list of Promis.e toolboxes.
- In the Select an icon from the list below list box, select an icon.
- (Optional) In the Name box, type a new name for the icon.
The icon file is assigned as the task's or workflow's icon.
- Set the Show Icon with Task Title property to True.