To Use the GPS Recorder to Record a GPS Session
- Connect the GPS device and turn it on.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the MicroStation program directory.
The GPS Recorder window opens.
- On the Settings tab, select a file name and location for the file to be recorded. Ensure that the GPS Type and other settings are correct.
- Click the Status tab and ensure that satellites are tracking.
- Click the Record button to start the recording. Click Pause as necessary.
Click the Stop button to end the recording.
The recorded file is saved in the location with the file name you specified on the Settings tab. Now you can play the recorded GPS session.