The LineStyles section of the CSV file starts with the line:
It contains the following columns:
|LineStyle||The name or number of the source line style to remap.|
|Optional. Qualifiers that refine the elements for which the remapping is performed.|
|V7OutputLineStyle||The name or number of the line style when saved to a V7 file.|
|V7OutputScale||The scale factor for the line style when saved to a V7 file. If the entry is blank, 1.0 is used.|
|V8OutputLineStyle||The name or number of the line style when saved to a V8 file.|
|V8OutputScale||The scale factor for the line style when saved to a V8 file. If the entry is blank, 1.0 is used.|
|DWGOutputLineStyle||The name of the line style when saved to a DWG or DXF file.|
|DWGOutputScale||The scale factor for the line style when saved to a DWG file. If the entry is blank, 1.0 is used.|
|DWGOutputLineStyleFile||If the output line style is defined in an AutoCAD line style file, this entry is the ".lin" file that contains the line style. The default is "acad.lin." Promis.e attempts to find the file in the "support" directory of an AutoCAD installation on the system, or you can specify a full file path.|
The LineStyles section has the following characteristics:
- If the value in the LineStyle column is enclosed in square brackets, it is interpreted as effective line style. For example, if the value in the LineStyle column is , then the remapping applies if either the element line style is 3, or the element has its line style set to ByLevel, and the ByLevel line style of its level is set to 3.
- The keyword %drop can appear in any of the OutputLineStyle columns. When it does, any element with the corresponding LineStyle is drawn as multiple elements that represent the appearance of the source element. This does not apply to predefined line styles 0 through 7.
- If the keyword %unmapped appears in the LineStyle column, then every element that has a line style that does not otherwise appear in the LineStyle column is mapped to the destination specified in the %unmapped row. If there is more than one %unmapped row in the section, the last one is used.
- If the keyword %bylevel appears in the V8OutputLineStyle or DwgOutputLineStyle column, then every element that has the line style indicated is changed to ByLevel. The V7 file format does not support ByLevel, so that keyword is invalid in the V7OutputColor column.
- The elements for which the remapping in a particular row applies can be qualified using the optional Level, Color, Weight, Class, ElementType, and Cell columns. While editing the remapping spreadsheet, those columns are displayed when the Show Optional Columns check box is checked. To distinguish them from the required columns, they are shown with a different background color.