To Define Drawing Standards
- Open the Options dialog from any of the following sources:
- Select Standards (from the Project Options) to display a set of tabs allowing the user to define drawing standards.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Profile field, select a pre-defined profile or Edit the elements of these profiles.
- In the Electrical Standard area, select whether the drawings will follow the ANSI-IEEE or IEC standard.
- Select the Default Units of Measure (Inches or Metric) for your drawings. These units will also be used for report templates.
(Optional): In the
Device Appending Setting area, select
Allow Devices To Be Appended To Families to
allow additional symbols to be assigned to a device ID after the available
spots have been filled. This will enable the following additional options that
can be selected:
- Select a Primary Mode from the drop down list.
- When finished defining the drawing standards, click OK to save the changes.