To Place a Label with a Leader
- In the Drawing workflow, on the Annotate tab, in the Notes group, select the Place Label tool.
Select the Place Label With Leader icon.
- Select the Cell Name, Dimension Style, Label Rotation method, and Horizontal Attachment method.
- (Optional) Select Place Label With Regular Association and then select Place Label With Relative Association .
- Enter a data point to select an element to which you want to snap the label.
- Enter a data point to place the label with leader line.