To Check Element Templates and Send Results to a Named Group
- In the Standards Checker dialog ( ), choose the Standards DGNLib that contains the saved standards check settings.
- From the Settings Name option menu, choose the saved standards check settings.
- Select Check Element Templates.
- (Optional) To view the settings for a check, click the Settings button.
- In the Options section, select Named Group.
- (Optional) Type a new name for the named group.
- Click OK.
- In the Standards Check Complete dialog, click OK.
Open the Named Groups dialog ( dialog launcher).
The elements that failed the check appear in the list under the named group that you specified.