Used to extend an element (line, line string, arc, ellipse, complex chain or B-spline curve) by a certain scale.
You can access this tool from the following:
|| Defines the type of the extension.
- Linear — The extension is a straight line.
- Arc — The extension is an arc.
|| Defines the method used to create the extension.
- By Point — The extension is defined graphically with a data point.
- By Distance — (Type set to Linear only) Lets you set a distance value for the extension.
- To Element — (Type set to Linear only) Lets you extend the curve to another element.
|| (Method set to By Distance only) Lets you input a value for the distance to extend the curve.