Apply Saved View
You can access this tool from the following:
When saved views created in editions prior to Promis.e V8i are imported and applied, their view display may not appear correctly.
If the saved view's name contains a double quotation mark, the double quotation mark must be preceded by a backslash. In the following example, the view name contains a double quotation mark and spaces. If the view is named Scale 1/4" =1', use the key-in VI=Scale 1/4\" = 1'.
In the key-in syntax, the following switches are valid. If no switches are specified, the command uses the default options: Camera Position, Levels, and View Attributes.
|-p||Use current preferences. Any other switches are ignored.|
|-c||Apply Camera Position|
|-a||Apply View Attributes|
|-v||Apply Clip Volume|
|-r||Apply Reference Settings|
|-wa||Apply Window Aspect Ratio|
|-ws||Apply Window Size|
|-wp||Apply Window Size and Position|
- VI=My View — Applies My View with the default options; asks you to enter a data point to select the view.
- VI=My View,2 — Applies My View with the default options to view number 2.
- VI=My View,2 –p — Applies My View using the current preferences to view number 2.
- VI=My View,2 –l — Applies only the Levels setting from My View to view number 2.
- VI=My View,2 –cv — Applies the camera position and the clip volume from My View to view number 2.
- VI=My View,2 –cv –wa — Applies the camera position and the clip volume from My View to view number 2, and also matches the view window to the aspect ratio of the saved view.
- VI=My View,2 –cavlr –wp — Applies all of the view settings from My View to view number 2.