|Modify Camera To View
|| If on, lets you modify the view from the camera to that of a selected view.
|| Lets you modify the angle, in degrees, for the lens. A value of zero specifies a parallel projection.
|| Lets you modify the lens focal length, in millimeters.
|| Lets you modify the camera to set the Lens Angle and Focal Length in accordance with the following:
- Standard lens — FishEye, ExtraWide, Wide, Normal, Portrait, Telephoto, or Telescopic.
- Parallel (Off) — specifies a parallel projection (zero Lens Angle).
- Custom — default setting when the Lens Angle or Focal Length is set manually.
|| If on, lets you modify the distance, in working units, from the camera to the front clipping plane. If off, the front clipping plane is at the camera origin (no clipping).
|| If on, lets you modify the distance, in working units, from the camera to the back clipping plane. If off, there is no back clipping plane.
|| Lets you modify the diameter, in working units, of the camera lens.
- For a parallel projection (zero Lens Angle), a lens diameter is required.
- For a non-zero Lens Angle, a positive value places the focal point behind the camera origin.
|| Drop-down menu that lets you select an existing camera in the model by double-clicking its name.