Changes in Bentley i-model Composition Server for PDF
Support for new Operating Systems
Additional Pattern Variables in the Add Symbol Dialog
- Document.Creator — ProjectWise document "Created by" value.
- Document.CreatedTime — ProjectWise document creation date/time.
- Document.DescriptionExtension — Extension component of the ProjectWise document description.
- Document.FileNameExtension — Extension component of the ProjectWise document file name.
- Document.FileUpdater — ProjectWise document "File Updated by" value.
- Document.FileUpdatedTime — ProjectWise document file updated date/time.
- Document.ModifiedTime — Most recent of the document CreatedTime, UpdatedTime, and FileUpdatedTime.
- Document.NameExtension — Extension component of the ProjectWise document name.
- Document.Updater — ProjectWise document "Updated by" value.
- Document.UpdatedTime — ProjectWise document updated date/time.
- Folder.Url — URL of ProjectWise folder containing the given document.
- Folder.ProjectUrl — URL of nearest ProjectWise project containing the given document.
Source Distribution Support in ProjectWise Explorer
Previously, source distribution was restricted to Bentley i-model Composition Server for PDF jobs defined in Orchestration Framework Administrator. Now, both source and renditions can be distributed in on-demand jobs submitted from ProjectWise Explorer. Source-only distribution remains limited to Bentley i-model Composition Server for PDF jobs defined in Orchestration Framework Administrator.
Source distribution is controlled through a new Source Distribution dialog available from the Output Destination Folder component in ProjectWise Administrator. Using this dialog, you can specify where in ProjectWise the distributed source files will be stored, and whether or not to distribute references and/or rename the distributed source files.
New Controls in the Output Destination Folder Component
- Copy version name from source document — When creating or updating a distributed document, the system allows you to configure whether or not you want to copy the version name from the source document or to follow the destination datasource rules regarding versioning.
- Copy workflow state from source document — When creating or updating a distributed document, the system allows you to copy the workflow state from the source document.
Rendition Profile Component Deletion Enhancements
Previously, an attempt to delete a referenced rendition profile component resulted in an error message. This error message has been replaced with the Rendition Profile Component Delete Failed dialog, similar to the one used to report ProjectWise folders and projects that depend on rendition profiles being deleted. The dependent rendition profile names are now displayed in this dialog.