- Export — If on, the selected documents will be locked, and then copies of those documents will be downloaded to the export folder specified on the next page of the wizard. Exported documents can be edited and later imported using . Only documents that are checked in and to which you have Write access can be exported. If some of the selected documents are currently checked out or exported, those documents will not be exported when you use the Export option. If all of the selected documents are currently checked out or exported, the Export option is disabled and the Send to Folder option is automatically turned on.
- Send to Folder — If on, the selected documents are not locked, and unmanaged copies of the selected documents will be downloaded to the export folder specified on the next page of the wizard. You can download an unmanaged copy of any document to which you have access, even if the selected documents are currently checked out or exported. Because the Send to Folder option does not lock the documents in ProjectWise, you cannot later import any changes you might make to these documents. If you need to edit documents outside of ProjectWise, use the Export option instead.
|Define the export settings page
- Export folder — Specifies the folder outside of ProjectWise to which the selected documents will be downloaded. To specify the folder, either type in the text field or click the Browse button to the right of the field, select a folder, then click OK. The next time you run the Document Export Wizard, it will remember the name of the last folder you downloaded to. If you type a location that does not exist, it will be created when you click Next.
- Export comment — This field displays when audit trail is active in the datasource, and is enabled when the Export option is selected. In this field you can enter comments regarding the export, which are saved to the selected documents' audit trail. Export comments are optional.
- Previous Comments — This field displays when audit trail is active in the datasource, and is enabled along with the Export comment field when the Export option is selected. From this list you can select comments entered on previous exports. Export comments are optional.
|Review document export results page
This page displays a very short message if the export was successful ("Document Export was successfully completed"), or provides details for any errors that may have occurred during export.
- Finish — Closes the wizard.