Modifying General Properties of a Folder or Work Area
Through the General tab on the Work Area Properties or Folder Properties dialog you can change the general properties of a folder or work area, which include the folder or work area name, description, environment, storage area, and owner.
To be able to modify the general properties of a folder or work area, the following must be true:
- your user setting must be on
- if modifying work areas, your user setting must be on
- you must have your Write work area/folder security permission turned on for the work area or folder whose general properties you want to modify
- Select a folder or work area.
The Properties dialog opens for the selected folder or work area, displaying the General tab.
- Modify the information as necessary on the General tab and click OK.