Creating Documents Using the Advanced Document Creation Wizard
The Advanced Document Creation Wizard walks you through the process of creating documents. You can use the wizard to create a single document or to create multiple documents simultaneously. The wizard can be especially useful when you need to create multiple documents simultaneously using the same general criteria.
The Advanced Document Creation Wizard opens when you select ProjectWise Explorer, or when Advanced Wizard is set as the default method for creating documents and you:in
- drag one or more files into ProjectWise Explorer from Windows
- copy one or more ProjectWise documents by dragging them from one folder to another in ProjectWise Explorer
- select in ProjectWise Explorer
- click OK in the Create Multiple dialog ( )
- select or in an integrated application, such as MicroStation