To Associate a Work Area with a ProjectWise Project
- Right-click a work area and select Properties.
- In the Work Area Properties dialog, select the ProjectWise Project tab.
- Click Associate.
Select a project from the list and click
If you need to create and associate a new project:
- Click Register Project.
- In the Register a project web page that opens, fill out the form and click Save.
- Back in the Select ProjectWise Project to Associate dialog, click Refresh to make your new project appear in the list.
- Select the new project and click Assign.
- Click OK or Apply in the Work Area Properties dialog.
This work area is now associated with the selected ProjectWise project.
When a work area is associated to a ProjectWise project and you select the work area, or any folder in it, a ProjectWise Project Portal tab displays in the preview pane. The ProjectWise Project Portal tab provides a window to the ProjectWise project (the same as opening a browser and going to the CONNECT Center (https://connect.bentley.com/) and selecting your ProjectWise project). Scroll down to see the available ProjectWise 365 Services you can use with this project.