To Apply All of a Folder's Configuration Settings Blocks to Its Subfolders
- Select a parent folder and select Folder > Properties to open its Properties dialog.
- Select the Workspace tab.
- Set Workspace Type to Managed.
- Set Level associations to Object & Inherited.
- Set the option, Replace configuration block associations on all child objects with entries shown here.
The Association Deletion Confirmation dialog opens, informing you if you click Yes, all explicitly set configuration settings blocks will be removed from all subfolders, and then will be replaced with the configuration settings blocks of this folder.
- Click Yes.