To Create a Search Involving Component Link Classes
Under the Components folder, right-click a component and select Find Instance.
- In the Find Instance dialog, select a class to search for, and, optionally, define complex search criteria.
Select the Linked using tab.
This tab appears when the selected class is specified as a link constraint for a link class.
- From the Class list, select a link class that describes the relationship between instances.
- Select the Instances of tab (to the right of the Linked using tab).
- From the Class list, select another class, and optionally, define complex search criteria.
- Click the first (far left) Instances of tab.
- Click Find Now to see the results.