Used to create a new or modify an existing state. When you view the properties of a state listed under the States node, the State Properties dialog contains a General tab and an Agents tab. When you view the properties of a state from the workflow it is associated with, the State Properties dialog contains a General tab, a Document Security tab and a Folder Security tab.
- Name — Defines the name of the state.
- Description — Allows you to add an optional description for the state.
|| Used to associate existing workflow messaging agents to the state.
- Subject / Workflow name list — Displays the list of messaging agents associated with the state.
- Add — Opens the Workflow and Workflow Agent dialog, which is used to select a workflow messaging agent to associate with the selected state. A warning dialog opens if no workflow messaging agents exist, or if the state if not attached to a workflow.
- Remove — Removes the selected workflow agent from the list.
|Folder Security tab
|| Contains controls for defining folder permissions when the selected workflow state is applied to the folder.
|Document Security tab
|| Contains controls for defining document permissions when the selected workflow state is applied to the folder.