To Import Data to ProjectWise, Specific to MicroStation Users and Projects
- If it is not already open, open the Managed Configuration Import Wizard ( ) and click Next.
- On the Choose Desired Action page, select Import data to ProjectWise, specific to MicroStation users and projects and click Next.
- On the Choose a MicroStation Installation and Workspace Root page, verify that the MicroStation installation and workspace displayed are the ones you want to import data from, then click Next.
- When the Find Workspace Data page opens, click Scan Workspace for Users, Projects and Data.
- If a window opens displaying the data not found in the system, click OK.
- When scanning is finished, click Next.
- When the Find Workspace Data page returns, click Next again.
- On the Import and Validate MicroStation Workspace Data to ProjectWise page, in the Local File System list select the workspace you want to map, and in the ProjectWise list select the folder you want to map to, then click the Map button that is between the two lists.
The Validation of File System Structure against ProjectWise page opens. Select an item in the list on the left to see what the status of the item is in ProjectWise.
Do one of the following: