To Install ProjectWise Administrator
The ProjectWise Administrator installer opens.
Accept the license agreement, change the installation location if
needed (if possible), and click
The option to change the installation location is hidden if another application from this release is already installed.
The Select feature to install page opens.
The following features can be installed:
Administrator (includes server and datasource management tools)
- ProjectWise Administrator 64-bit components
- Environment Administration (environments, interfaces)
- General Administration (applications, departments, states, workflows, storage areas)
- Messaging Services Management
- ProjectWise Class Editor (installs ProjectWise Class Editor, a separate application)
- (installs Menu Editor, a separate application)
- iDesktop Attribute Administrator
- Automated File Processing (thumbnails, full text, file properties)
- Work Area Type Editor
- Spatial Administrator (coordinate systems, symbologies, background maps, spatial metadata scanners)
- PowerShell Extensions
- Orchestration Framework Administrator (installs Orchestration Framework Administrator, a separate application)
- iCS for PDF Administrator (installs the Bentley i-model Composition Server for PDF extension to Orchestration Framework Administrator)
- ProjectWise Administrator (includes server and datasource management tools)
- ProjectWise Example Dataset
- ProjectWise Analytics Data Upload Service - on premise component for ProjectWise Project Insights
- ProjectWise Administrator
- The ProjectWise Administrator item is preselected. Check the check box next to each feature you want to install, then click Install.
- When installation is complete, click Finish.
- If you installed the ProjectWise Analytics Data Upload Service through this installer, then after installation, make sure you open the Product Activation Wizard to configure licensing for that server.