Setting Up Non-Expiring Users
To be able to create job definitions in Orchestration Framework Administrator, the user creating jobs must have their ProjectWise user setting, Credential expiration policy, set to No expiration. This will ensure that if a job is running with that user's credentials, the job will be able to run through without interruption. If this user setting is set to one of the other options (Server default or Custom value), they will not be able to create a job definition.
- Open ProjectWise Administrator and select the Users datasource node.
- Right-click a user in the list and select Properties.
- On the Settings tab of the User Properties dialog, expand the General category.
- Double-click Credential expiration policy.
- Double-click Server default.
- In the dialog that opens, select No expiration and click OK.
- In the User Properties dialog, click OK.