Setting Up the Account Under Which the ProjectWise Orchestration Framework Service Runs
Before you install the ProjectWise Orchestration Framework Service (now part of the ProjectWise Server installer), you have to set up the user account under which the ProjectWise Orchestration Framework Service will run. You will enter the credentials of this account during the ProjectWise Server installation, when the Orchestration Framework Configuration page opens.
- can either be a local account or a Windows account
- is recommended to have a password that is set to never expire
- must be a member of the Administrators group on this computer ( )
- must have the Log on as a service right on this computer ( )
- must also already exist in SQL Server (under )