To Assign a Configuration Settings Block at the Datasource Level, or to One or More Users, Groups, Lists, or Applications
- Select the datasource, or select one or more users, groups, lists, or applications.
- Right-click the selected item(s) and select Properties.
- In the Properties dialog, select the Managed WorkSpace tab.
- Double-click on a level name, or right-click the name and select Add Association.
Do one of the following:
If there are no configuration settings blocks for that level, you get a message that says there are no configuration settings blocks of this type in the datasource, therefore none can be assigned to this item.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog.