Importing Example Access Control Settings
In ProjectWise Administrator, create two users: User 1 and User 2
The BSI300--Access Control Settings.csv file contains access control settings for the BSI300 - Medical Complex - Cordoba project. This file gets installed when you install the example dataset, and is also included in the example datasource in the Template Import Files folder. If you do not have access to the local BSI300--Access Control Settings.csv file, you can export this document to a local folder first before continuing with the next step.
- In ProjectWise Explorer, select the BSI300 - Medical Complex - Cordoba project.
- In the Preview Pane, select the Access Control tab.
- Click Import Permissions.
- In the Import dialog, navigate to the local BSI300--Access Control Settings.csv file and click Open.
- In the Import dialog, make sure that the All Levels check box is on and then click OK.
- When prompted, click Replace to replace the existing access control on the selected folder.
- Click Apply on the Access Control tab.