The text that displays in the various windows, menus, dialogs, and error messages can be switched to another language by installing a ProjectWise language pack.
ProjectWise language packs provide localized interfaces for users of:
Search the Software Fulfillment Center to see if there is a ProjectWise language pack for your language.
Before You Install the Language Pack
Make sure the application
for which you are installing the language pack is already installed.
If you install the language pack first and then the application, the language pack will not apply and you will have to uninstall and reinstall it to make it apply.
- For ProjectWise Explorer and/or ProjectWise Administrator, make sure you first install ProjectWise Explorer with the User Tools option turned on, as this will be used to set the new locale for these applications.
- When installing the language pack for Bentley i-model Composition Server for PDF, you must use the same locale across the iCS for PDF machines.
To Install the Language Pack
- Download your language pack and extract the package.
Open the folder where the language pack is extracted to.
For example, C:\BentleyDownloads\pw100003140xx
Where XX at the end of the folder name is the two letter abbreviation that indicates the language. For example, de for German.
Double-click the appropriate
MSI file to install the language pack.
- When the Setup Wizard opens, click Next and follow the prompts to completion.
After You Install the Language Pack
- ProjectWise Explorer and ProjectWise Administrator computers:
Orchestration Framework Administrator
After language pack installation, change the display language of the operating system.