To Install the PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor
- Launch the s3d10xxyyzzen.exe file for 64-bit systems. 32-bit systems are not supported.
- When the Setup Wizard opens, read and accept the terms of the license agreement, accept the default installation location, or change by clicking the button to the right, and then click Install.
- The wizard will install the pre-requisite components, including "Bentley DgnDb i-model Importer 1.6 x64".
- Click Next.
- Enter the password for the account you are logged in with and click Next.
- When the Ready to Install page opens, click Install.
- When installation is complete, click Finish.
It is recommended you keep the
Launch Server License Mode activation
(recommended) checked when you click
Finish. In order for
PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor to
function, the licensing must be set to server mode. This also switches other
applications running on this machine to use server mode for licensing.
The Bentley Login Client opens next. Enter the credentials you use for CONNECTION Client.
Once you have logged on, you can close the window:
In the Bentley Activation Wizard, do the following:
- Ensure Register Server is selected and, click Next.
- Select the country applicable to your license and click Next.
- If there are no other Bentley products on this machine, it will be empty of products, so click Add Product.
- Enter "PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor" and then click the check box at the right.
- Once the check box is checked, the product is added to the list. Click Next.
- Click Close to finish and exit the wizard.
- Click Finish to complete the install.