What's new in 10.01.00
This is a beta release of PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor. This release has the following features.
- Convert models using either the base Smart 3D schema or using the OpenPlant Schema. If a model is converted using the OpenPlant schema, the converted model can be used directly in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager CONNECT Edition and/or OpenPlant Orthographics Manager CONNECT Edition.
- Convert piping and equipment from Smart 3D models directly into OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition.
- PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor is a small application that used in the conversion of models from either PDMS or Smart 3D to i-models, and is used with i-model Composition Service for PDMx or i-model Composition Service for S3D. It can be used either stand alone or with ProjectWise and Automation Services.
- In addition with the above services, models can be converted to use either the base schema from the originating application or they can also be converted to use the OpenPlant Schema which allows direct usage in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager or OpenPlant Orthographics Manager. Additionally, models created with the OpenPlant Schema from either PDMS or Smart 3D can be converted to models for OpenPlant Modeler.
- In order to export models from either i-model Composition Service for PDMx or i-model Composition Service for S3D, PlantSight Smart 3D Bridge Extractor must be installed. Since i-model Composition Service for PDMx is a new product, it will apply to this and future versions. For i-model Composition Service for S3D, it will apply to releases 08.11.17.xx and future releases.