Main PlantSight Workflows
- Access - Logging in and navigating the PlantSight web services.
- Administration - Create Facilities, Projects, Manage Teams and Roles, create import templates, manage the Digital Twin.
- Data Aquisition - You need data to create the Digital Twin. Import 1D, 2D and 3D data from various data sources.
- Data Aggregation - Data imported from various sources contains errors and or conflicts in duplicated data. With PlantSight, you can align, merge and validate data coming from various data sources, resolve conflicts with imported data, and publish relevant, validated (aggregated and reviewed) data to the Digital Twin.
- Data Visualization - Models may come from different modeling platforms (Bentley, Hexagon, AVEVA). No matter which design application was used, you get instant access to the information in a consistent format. The information is unified into the same classifications, same properties, same information. View in the Digital Twin and navigate between the 1D, 2D and 3D data, search for tags via filtering and queries, and create markups to initiate changes.
Update and Validate -
PlantSight is not an
engineering authoring application for creating drawings. Rather, it allows you
to modify and create data not uploaded via import.
PlantSight's Visualizer not
only gives you the reality modeling views of your facility, but also gives you
access to the engineering attributes of the individual assets in your facility.
Views of your engineering data can be selected and filtered based on your requirements. All 1D data can be accessed and modified according to the data Access Permissions defined in the project setup.
Brownfield - How can you work with existing
models to design a new system? By leveraging context capture models, and by
simply being able to work with existing brownfield details in the context of
your modeling tools. And by having context of all the data that is rarely
modeled in the 3D model.
These are the key elements that allow you to produce accurate documentation, and reduce survey times, thus ensuring your new design is fabricated and constructed quickly and accurately.
- Operate - Teams need access to data and visualization tool sets to gain value from data. Today's demands of teams require access to data in greater volumes and in shorter schedules.
- Compare - Publish models to project share, making them available for internal and external reviews. Reviewers can access the geometry and properties, visualize the data, and perform clash detection.