||Used to edit tagging systems or details. Opens a toolbar at the bottom of the respective panel containing tools related to the selected item. Tools not fitting in the toolbar are shown in the More menu (...).
||Used to collapse/expand the two panels.
|Add Tagging System
||Opens the Add tagging system dialog. Here you can:
Select a folder and click Create to add the tagging system.
- create an Empty Tagging System
- create a Tagging System by copying a Custom Tagging System
- create a Tagging System by copying a Template
|Import Tagging System
||Opens the Import tagging system dialog. Here you can select an Import file containing tagging system data.
The import file must have a specific format. Two template files are available for download.
Enter a Name and Description of the tagging system. By default you import the tagging rules into the aspect Functional. Click Import to complete the import.
||Opens the Add folder dialog. Enter a Name for the new folder, and click OK. ... Add Folder contains a Delete (folder) option when added folders are selected.
||Deletes the selected folder or tagging system.
- To delete a tagging system, select the tagging system and click Delete.
- To delete a folder, select an empty folder and click Delete. If the folder contains tagging systems, you need to delete the tagging systems first.